Woodlake Medical is always looking for exceptional people.
If any of the attributes below describe you, we would like to talk to you!
- A core desire to make sure clients’ needs are completely met. You obtain true personal satisfaction from a client’s satisfaction.
- The determination to not be adequate or “just do enough.” You care about people so much that you listen carefully to what they need and find a way to get it for them.
- An innate attitude that drives you to see what needs to be done at work and to do it. It is important to you to go out of your way to help a co-worker or a client. Response is key and things really can’t “wait until tomorrow.”
- The need for accuracy. Covering all details is crucial. You are only satisfied when you know all facets of a job have been completed and that they won’t require correction or clarification later.
- Pride. It’s important to you to do things in such a way that you and your co-workers stand out in a crowded and highly competitive field.
- Longevity! With the company in its 22nd year, many of Woodlake’s original team members are still with Woodlake from it’s humble beginnings in the mid to late ‘90s. In fact, despite Woodlake’s accelerated growth over the past few years, a third of the staff, and at least one team member in each department, has been with the company between 11-19 years!
- Last, but not least, a need to have fun at work. Work can often be unbelievably demanding and quite intense – laughter definitely needs to be a part of the day.
Current OpeningsThere are no current openings at this time. Please check back later.
Woodlake Medical is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.