Woodlake Medical would welcome the opportunity to work with you.
You can take advantage of the following services designed to make the
IME process more reliable and efficient for you:
- Prompt, reliable reimbursements
- Medical records sorted in chronologic order
- Clients reminded of the need for medical records and cover letters by our staff – not yours
- Cover letters screened to make sure questions are appropriate for your specialty and are clear and understandable
- All scheduling functions, documentation and reminder calls made for you
- Multiple sites available to conduct examinations
- Transcription provided free of charge
- Quality Assurance Review available to ensure that you haven’t inadvertently missed a question or an issue
- Opportunities provided to conduct medical seminars for our clients in order to increase your business
I have worked with Woodlake in performing IMEs in the State of Illinois for the past three years. Their quality assurance program is second to none to assist me in providing complete and effective IMEs. Proofreading is crucial as each mistake can call into question the correctness and the weight of my opinion. Also, lack of clear responses can open up endless questions about what records I did and did not review. Woodlake has been invaluable to me to circumvent them to generate IMEs that are accurate, concise, and clear. I wish all of my IMEs were through Woodlake.
Dr. L.C., Orthopedic Surgeon
Woodlake is looking for:
- We are currently looking for physicians in Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Practicing physicians willing to impartially and objectively assess workers’ compensation, automobile casualty, and liability claims.
- Physicians who will spend the time necessary to fully review all available records and documentation, conduct a thorough interview and examination of the examinee and utilize gathered information to form a logical, well-reasoned, persuasive opinion.
- Physicians willing to understand medical-legal issues.
- Physicians willing to expedite their IME reports.
If you are interested in working with Woodlake, please fill out the information request form below, or call us at (952) 253-6600 or (800) 804-4008.